- 92 homogeneous worker nodes(2208 CPU cores) are available in FDR5.
The Specifications per nodes:
- CPU Model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v4 @ 2.20GHz
- CPU Number: 24 (12 Core per socket, 2 sockets)
- Memory Size: 125 GB
- Disk Space: 1.8 TB
- The system scheme could be found in Figure. 1. The network connection is majorly in 10G ethernet.
Software Repositories (same in DiCOS clusters)
Ceph File System
/ceph/sharedfs/groups/<groupname> /ceph/sharedfs/users/<initial>/<username> (/ceph/astro_phys/ is for AstroPhysics group)
User Interface for job management and data access
ssh <dicos account>@condor-ui01.twgrid.org
User working directories
It's your home directory in UI. Data access is be limited with NFS system 10Gb/s.
/dicos_ui_home/<your dicos account>/
Ceph User Working Directory
Strongly recommended for its high performance of data access for inputs/outputs. Please follow the first letter order to find your Ceph working directory. For example, username 'jack' will be in /ceph/sharedfs/users/j/jack.
/ceph/sharedfs/users/<initial>/<your dicos account> (etc, for user "jack" /ceph/sharedfs/users/j/jack)
Condor Queue Policy
- Below is our current configuration of partitions
This article was last modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Mike Yang.