Now web console is online:
1. Login first before using it.
2. You can initial proxy on web page or use command line.
|Browser\OS||Windows 7||Windows 10||Ubuntu||MacOS|
|Safari||No(ver. 5.1.7)||No(ver. 5.1.7)||None||OK|
- Screen is as same as the following image or a blank screen (usually happened in Win7 Firefox),
2. Clicke Let’s Encrypt Authority X3 (IdenTrust cross-signed) [pem] 3. Select Trust this CA to identify websites. and Trust this CA to identify software developers. , then click OK 4. Back to Web Console and you can see it works normally <hr/>
- Screen shows only "Gate One - Applications" as the following image
|Paste||Shift + Insert||Shift + Insert||⌘-v|
|View the Help||Shift + F1||Shift + F1|
|Open Terminal||Ctrl + Alt + N||Ctrl + Alt + N|
|Close Terminal||Ctrl + Alt + W||Ctrl + Alt + W|
Terminal Font Size
- A. Click Setting icon -> B. Select Terminal -> C. Set Font Size field >100% e.g. 150% -> D. Save your setting
New Workspace and Manage
- You can add new workspaces and use Grid View to switch them (Max terminal: 10)
- Current terminal location will show on the bottom right
- Grid View can swtich your existed workspaces
Terminal Application Panel
- Click Panel icon -> Here can Log Viewer (Activity log), Save Playback (a HTML file of your command history)....etc.
- cat <your_image_name> e.g. cat povpawn.png
- and you can right-click to save images
This article was last modified 4 years, 1 month ago by SianJhen Lin.